Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Friday, February 18, 2005

MOVING



All righty, this is the end. Well, not really. I've decided to amalgamate my blogs, because I'm having a really hard time keeping up to having two. Therefore, this blog will still be here, but not updated. All my new updates are at A Long Yarn All Wound Up. All my archives from this blog will still be here. Thanks for reading, join me at the new place (bring blog-warming gifts!). Be forewarned, the primary focus of the other blog is knitting!
Karlie@4:59 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy