Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Monday, January 10, 2005

I had my first day back at class today, and it's quite exhausting actually. My Igneous Prof speaks so quickly and flips through slides so fast I can hardly take any notes before I miss what he's saying, and the labs are long and difficult. The Geophysics class requires three 3000 word essays, along with two midterms and the final. And I still have tonsillitis or something so I can bet voice will be less than easy as well.

I hope I can get through it all. I would start on the essays now but we haven't received our topics yet.
Karlie@9:30 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy