Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Monday, December 27, 2004

Well, Christmas has come and gone. My family built our traditional igloo again this year on Christmas day. The temperature outside? -34C. (-29.2F). However, hopefully this year it will last a little longer, seeing as it's this cold out. Last year it was +6C on Boxing Day, so our igloo collapsed. That was the first year we lost the igloo! I have pictues, I will post them soon.

I have also made a New Year's Resolution that I will write in here every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and other days if there's something good. I hope I can keep it up (ducks bolt of lightning).
Karlie@7:47 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy