Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Monday, September 27, 2004

I'm sitting here at school, between classes. I'm trying to find out more information about campus rec here, but their website sucks. All it does is tell me all about varsity teams. I know they offer more than that, so why isn't it on their website? Where the heck am I supposed to go for more information?

Anyways. Yesterday I wrote some more of my structure essay, I now have 1612 words. I also went to Cascades nature preserve with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. It was a beautiful day, and the hike was very nice. The waterfall at the end is just beautiful, so I took lots of pictures. We waded in some of the pools, and I got a little sunburnt and bleached my hair another 3 shades. I also finished the slippers, and I think I've managed to almost completely eliminate the smoke coming into my apartment. Very good.
Karlie@3:30 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy