Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Friday, June 11, 2004

Not too much new, obviously, seeing as I can't um, go anywhere or do anything. I did vacuum (since standing isn't a problem) and dust, I also did a minimal amount of beading. I finished a bracelet I'd been working on for almost a year, and I also started a necklace, but mine is done with silver-lined colourless and transparent black seed beads, and the tear drops are red glass leaves, with a dichroic blue paint on one side. When it's done I'll throw a picture of it up on here. It looks very elvish, what with the silver and the leaves. I could probably wear it with the requiem dress, if I ever get around to making it. Which requires finishing the quilt, apron, costume, pillow and dress I already have the fabric for...........
Karlie@5:47 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy