Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

From Allan

-Pick up the nearest book.
-Open it to page 23.
-Find the fifth sentence.
-Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.

"They'll destroy her if we don't"
-From The Last Command by Timothy Zahn. If you'd asked me this morning it would have been something from my Optical Mineralogy book, but that final's over now. Went OK, the question I couldn't get no one else could get either. So now I don't know if I should watch a movie or sew (and yes I will study too for Mapping). I'm actually putting off making the rolled hem on my chiffon, because that's gonna be hell all over. Yuck. What I really want to do is start Allan's costume, but all the material is at Angela's house. Speaking of which, Allan, if you read this, did you get more material for your (and my) cloak?
Karlie@4:32 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy