Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I'd like to retract my earlier statement that cha-cha is very sexy, because rumba...well, come see it some time. It'll blow you away. Think of those spanish dances, with the girls beckoning the guys, turning slowly, hips swaying. Wow. This is definitely my new favourite. In other news (sort of) the guy I was dancing with when I got the TA thumbs up, Ian, lives in my building! Above me no less! And is friends with Kenton! Weird.

I shall rumba some more.
Karlie@11:51 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy