Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Thursday, January 29, 2004

So my mark in 225 got fixed OH YEAH. I'd originally (after a long and arduous process because something happened to the professor after finals) gotten a B, but that didn't make a lot of sense with how I'd been doing in the class, unless I bombed the final. So I went to Dr. Luth to check and see if maybe they'd messed up my lab marks. See, I switched into the lab informally, but with permission and they'd warned me they might forget to record the grades. Which, it turned out, they did. They'd given me a 0 for 4 out of 6 labs. After fixing that very large gaff it popped up my term mark over 10% leaving me with a very nice A. (And no, I hadn't bombed the final, I got a 95.5 on it. Booyah!)

I'll stop bragging now, it isn't very nice I suppose. But I is SOOOOO happy I is!

Karlie@12:19 a.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy