Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Saturday, January 17, 2004

So I'm back, after a little more than a month. It's hard to keep updating when I have so much to do! On Monday's I have a lab and coffee at Elizabeths', on Tuesday's a lab and Dance Club, on Wednesday's a lab and choir, Thursday's a lab, and Friday's I get all to myself. Saturday is choir again, and Sunday's I rest. So you can see I'm more than busy. Updates:

Dec. 16 Trilogy Tuesday was unbelieveably awesome, I wore my Arwen headdress and a robe (why yes I am a nerd, thanks very much). Allan and I were away over in the bottom left corner so my neck was sore after the 12 hours, but ROTK is TOTALLY awesome and I can't wait to get it on DVD in Extended Edition. It damn well better win some Oscars or I will never watch them again. Not that I do anway.
Dec. 17 Saw ROTK again, along with getting to visit with Rowan, Whitney and Ben.
Dec. 18 Cast came off, got another one on
Dec. 19 Flew Home

Christmas holidays were good, we made our igloo but it melted and collapsed since Boxing Day was +4C. My presents were awesome, notably Hawai'i money, sheepskin slippers, Finding Nemo, Swiss Army Knife, and binoculars. I got a cold which kind of killed the last half of the holidays.

Jan. 2 Flew back here and was so sick that night I went and found out I had an ear infection and a sinus infection and a throat infection. Only me.

Since then I've gone back to class, done some labs, had fun in dance, and gotten my last cast off. At the moment I'm making a new necklace, little silver stars.

Here's a neat page to visit, it explains the laws of cartoon physics
Karlie@3:23 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy