Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Monday, December 08, 2003

Saturday night was fun, I went to Elizabeth's and helped her and Michelle (along with Frank, Robin, Kenny, and Amber) decorate their tree. It was interesting, between getting my cast signed and trying to keep the boys away from the chocolate, and we watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas, the original version. I myself like the Jim Carrey one too, but that might be because I didn't see the cartoon until Grade 12. All in all it was a very fun night

Yesterday and today I have been studying, and avoiding studying by knitting. Yes, I lead an exciting life. Thankfully Ben helped me understand what on earth my textbook meant by vertical and lateral accretion in flood plains. I think I understand the rest of Geomorph now too. It's tomorrow :P, with Palaeo that afternoon, 290 the next afternoon, and 220 the morning after that. Then I have some days off and Min in a week. Then LOTR trilogy. Yay!

Karlie@6:39 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy