Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Well I baked all day yesterday for our Christmas party Thursday, as well as doing laundry. It took me 3 hours to do my laundry, because with these @*#$& crutches it's almost impossible to get there with the clothes, soap, money, and keys, wash them, then get them back again without dropping them.

Today I made broccoli soup and blueberry pie for Ang, Marcia, and Kayla. The pie was really good, and I made the whole thing from scratch, pastry and filling. Now I just need to get ready for The Festival of 9 Lessons and Carols tomorrow at the Winspear...which means I need to bring a lunch AND a supper with me because I can't get around on my crutches to get dinner.

And I get the first chocolate from my advent calendar tomorrow!

Karlie@11:32 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy