Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Monday, November 03, 2003

Life has been very busy, and stressful as of late, as evidenced by my lack of journaling. Wednesday was as busy as Wednesday's always are for me, with 4 classes, a lab, and a 2 hour choir practice. Thursday was more one of those days I should have stayed in bed. There was no hot water, so no shower for me. It was freezing cold out, I was sick, the one card office screwed up so I spent half an hour fixing that mistake, then another half-hour looking for articles for my 225 paper which seemed to be non-existent. I went home that night and crawled into bed for 14 hours. Friday wasn't much of a day, despite the fact is was Hallowe'en. I went to class, wrote some 225, and was in bed by 10:30 because I had to get up early on Saturday. Saturday was spent on a bus and at the Royal Tyrrell Museum doing a palaeo assignment that was less than exciting. And Sunday I went grocery shopping and finished 225.

So today, I need to cook, do laundry, and study for Mineralogy, which I have a test in tomorrow and a midterm in Friday.

Lord Help Me.

Oh I did get tickets to the LOTR marathon though, it starts at 1:30PM December 16th (A Tuesday), and you get to watch the Special Editions of the first two, and get to be the first people to see the last one. The general public won't get to see it until it opens Thursday.
Karlie@8:00 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy