Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Thursday, October 16, 2003

I decided to cut my hair today, it was driving me crazy and not looking very good long. So I cut it short. And dyed in fuscia highlights. My hair is happy, and I mostly am, although I'm stressed about the midterms I've got coming up. Two on Wednesday and one on Thursday, then a paper due in two weeks. It's a 15 page paper about the sedimentary features in the river valley of Edmonton. I'm not really sure what to write, or what he wants me to put down. Thankfully, a few of the theories I'd developed about the till (why there are delicate, undisturbed pieces of coal next to big boulders) and the lake sediments (clay squooshed up through the sand, moving blocks of it) seem to be plausible, if not right. I'm going to ask around a little more, and see maybe what some of my classmates have come up with.
Karlie@6:22 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy