Follow the Mome Raths

Thoughts of a Canadian University Student

Saturday, September 20, 2003

Sometimes I loathe coming back to Edmonton, like now for instance. My lips are peeling and cracking and bleeding, and the soles of my feet will soon follow. The reason for this is that there's always at least a 10% difference in relative humidity between here and Dryden. It's usually higher but today Edmonton's is high and Dryden's is low. Anyway, coming to an area of low humidity wreaks havoc on me.

In other news, Allan and I are going to go to the LOTR on Opening Night - and hopefully we'll get to see the marathon. They'll be playing all three of the movies in a row. I suggested we pack a picnic, but we'll have to smuggle it in in GAP shopping bags so they don't kick us out.
Karlie@2:59 p.m.


listening

Weezer

George and Ira Gershwin

JS Bach

Mozart

Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky

Antonio Vivaldi

Handel

Charlotte Church

Oldies

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Reading

The DaVinci Code

Harry Potter

The Lord of the Rings

The Princess Diaries

The Bonesetter's Daughter

FoxTrot

Calvin and Hobbes

His Dark Materials

Invitation to the Game

Guests of War Trilogy